Be Part of our Team
We offer career opportunities for individuals with the following qualifications/skills:
• A degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Computer literacy in MS Office
• Programing knowledge
• PLC programing
• Experience in SQL Databases
A career at Woermann Automation is ideally suited for young and intelligent graduates, who are interested in travelling the world, and who want to work in the production automation industry.
Duties and general responsibilities include:
• Implementing batch processing plant configurations according to specifications
• Creating PLC programs for batch control automation (for example Siemens Step7)
• Creating SCADA projects
• Visualizing production facilities for Human Machine Interface
• Commissioning software on-site
• Traveling internationally during commissioning phases of projects.
We also consider newly qualified engineers/software developers. On-the-job training is provided in the software development phase.
We also offer internships for students during their studies in order to introduce prospective automation engineers to the brewing industry.
If you are interested in the above-mentioned opportunities, please complete the following form: